Mousetrapper Advance 2.0
Like its predecessor (the Mousetrapper Advance) the Mousetrapper Advance 2.0 is a revolutionary computer mouse designed to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injuries and other painful problems caused by using a conventional mouse.
This super-slim ergonomic mouse looks unusual but it's very easy to use. It's positioned centrally to prevent you from over-stretching your arm and causing musculoskeletal problems. Use your index, middle and ring finger to intuitively control your computer with click and scroll functions, plus six programmable buttons you can customise to your specific needs.
New features on the MouseTrapper Advance 2.0 include:
- Super-slim, ergonomic design
- Choose from white or black to go with your office
- Receptive, accurate control pad with click and scroll functions
- Six programmable buttons for customisation to your own needs, using MT Keys
- New and improved functionality with MT Keys
- New version of MT Keys for Windows 10
- Ability to add user profiles with MT Keys
- New scroll buttons
- Replaceable wrist supports
- Height adjustment with folding non-slip surface
- 2000 dpi
Suffer from shoulder problems? - If so, this central pointing device is an ideal alternative mouse. A central pointing device mouse alternative.The New RollerMouse Station keeps the user's hands within the optimal work zone, d...
£159.00 ex. VAT Code: 87M14B
A central pointing device to help all RSI conditions. Description of the Ergoslider Plus+ Ergoslider Plus+ has an extremely low profile, elegant design. This is to give the user absolute comfort, for a preventive, natural posit...
£179.00 ex. VAT Code: 87M79B