Special Needs Training
For many people with disabilities computers can be the key to changing the quality of their lives by enabling them to communicate, type letters, write emails, improve their coordination skills or just have fun.
Our trainers will come to your home or centre and even for the most inexperienced users, they are very patient!
We offer a full training service and have a team of trainers experienced in training people with disabilities in the following products:
- Introduction to Computer Aids and Assistive Technology for Disabled Users
Visual Impairment Software
- Dolphin Supernova Access Suite
- Dolphin Supernova Reader (previously known as Lunar)
- Dolphon Supernova Magnifier Reader (previously known as Lunar Plus)
- Dolphin Guide
- Kurzweil 1000
- ClaroRead Plus and ClaroRead Standard
- Dolphin EasyTutor
- textHELP Read and Write
- Kurzweil 3000
- Communicate in Print
- Communicate: SymWriter
Voice Recognition Software
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Professional
- Dragon with TalkingPoint
Our associate company Kinetic Training also offers a broad range of training courses from general Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Accounts and Graphics to more specialist topics such as Microsoft certified training, programming languages, Creative Design Using Computers and the Health and Safety aspects of using computers.
Visit the Kinetic Training website: